Sunday, 18 October 2015

Enthusiasm.

I have (plus minus) a year before I graduate from law school. I mean, do I really want to pursue law as my career? I love law, I love knowing this and that, but I don't really have the 101% interest in it. I don't score good in my subjects, I procrastinate when it comes to the subjects. But, I feel the satisfaction in giving advice (letop tak?) to people who's seeking any info on law from me. It's too late to whine but I don't mind if I jump into another field in my career. Oh God why I have this kinda doubt.



Anyway, if anyone (even you ter-clicked on some of my posts and ter-baca and wnet what-the-hell-did-I-just-read, thank you and if I know who you are, I'm sorry for my acting, tetiba)

1 comment:

  1. Dont lose focus, remember why you started.

    ReplyDelete